Terms and Conditions – Prize Draw
- National Motoring Lawyers (‘the firm’) may operate prize draws from time to time offering a sum of money or other item of monetary value.
- By entering the prize draw you are indicating your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- Clients or former clients of the firm will be invited to participate in the prize draw.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize.
- The prize draw is a free promotion in which the winner is drawn at random from invited entrants by an independent party (‘IP’).
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The IP may be the firm’s accountant, bookkeeper or other party connected with but 45. not employed by the firm.
- The IP will be asked to pick a code allocated to each entrant for anonymity.
How to enter
- To qualify for the prize draw you should post a review using the link on the invitation and send a text back confirming this has been done before the closing date.
- The amount of the prize will be notified in the text message.
- The closing date is stipulated in the text message as the date and time by which to leave the review and reply.
- The prize draw will take place within 7 days of the closing date.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the prize draw in writing.
- All entrants may apply for verification of the prize draw by contacting us by email.
Receipt of the prize
- The prize will be received within 14 days of the prize draw subject to receiving bank details or other information such as up to date postal address.
- The firm will attempt to contact the winner by text or email up to two times.
- The firm reserves the right to substitute prizes with another of same value if circumstances make this necessary.
Limitation of Liability
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternatives will be offered.
- The firm will not accept responsibility if contact details used are incorrect.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and the firm reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- The firm’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The firm reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The firm does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. Onreceipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product as appropriate are that of the prize winner.
- The firm does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by the firm for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the firm’s privacy notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.